The Pines on Boshkung boasts a waterfront deck and screened gazebo overlooking a private, sandy beach with shallow, crystal clear waters on Boshkung Lake.
Your cottage rental includes free WiFi along with the use of non-motorized watercraft (kayaks, rowboats, windsurfer/paddle boards), water trampoline with slide, shuffleboard, land trampoline, geo dome, horseshoe pits, a games room with a foosball and pool table and much more!
Available for rental are two canoes, an electric paddle boat and a tin fishing boat with a 9.9 hp motor.
Additional Rates & Information
- Cottage reservations require a two-night minimum stay.
- Weekly summer rentals are from Sunday to Sunday.
- A 50 per cent deposit is paid at time of reservation, balance paid upon arrival.
- Each additional person, over four adults, is $30 per person, per night, or $180 per week. Children 16 and under are free.
- Rates listed do not include 13 per cent HST.
- One night summer reservations incur a $80 premium.
Bedding & Bath Towels
Linens are available for an additional fee, which includes full bedding (sheets, pillowcases and comforter) and bath towels.
- $30 per single bed
- $40 per double or queen bed
Provided you give notification, docking is available for $50 per week or $10 per day, with your cottage rental. Docking space must be reserved and is limited so it is first come, first serve.
A public boat launch is available in Carnarvon off Highway 118 on Little Boshkung Lake which connects into Boshkung Lake.
For the comfort of all our guests, there are NO pets allowed in July and August.
At other times of the year, pets may be permitted with prior approval. An additional $30 per night fee applies.
- Deposits will be refunded, less a $150 administration fee, with up to 30 days’ notice, only if we are able to fill the vacancy.
- Deposits for cancellations with less than 30 days’ notice are non-refundable.
- The full cost of the confirmed booking will be charged for cancellations made within two weeks (14 days) prior to the booking and for no shows.
Summer Cancellation Policy (July & August)
- Deposits will be refunded prior to May 1, less a $200 administration fee, only if we are able to fill the vacancy.
- Summer deposits for July and August are non-refundable after May 1.
- The full cost of the confirmed booking will be charged for cancellations made within three weeks (21 days) prior to the booking and for no shows.